Day 18 :: invent a game
Hunt the Snowdrop
Your task is to plant a hundred snowdrops ‘in the green’ to make a natural looking display.
1. Toss the bulbs randomly in the area.
2. Plant the bulbs at a depth of approximately three times the size of the bulb.
3. Score one point for each bulb successfully planted.
4. Deduct one point every time you have to re-dig the hole due to stones, tree roots or finding bulbs you have planted before.
5. Deduct one point for each bulb that you now can’t find but know must be here somewhere.
6. Swear loudly and go inside for a cup of tea.