So last day of January and last day of January challenges. I would like to say a big thank you to the organisers who once again have done a mavellous job. And also thank you to all the 64 MA who have joined in and like me probably tried stuff outside their comfort zone. It’s been great to catch up with friends from last year and to make so many more this. Hope to keep in touch with many of you through either The February Secret Friends Network or through Do, Think, Share!
So my Celebration. Not exciting but here goes. 7. pictures.
1. A trip with hubby to Derby.
2. A coffee (not in this mug though) !
3. Wool purchased for new knitting project!
4. Afternoon spent editing photographs from yesterday.
5.. Put a picture in local Derbyshire competition. Not doing bad. A year ago I wouldn’t have even considered taking a picture never mind sending one in!
6. Cooking dinner for our lovely daughter tonight. ( Well putting stuff in the oven anyway)! So looking forward to seeing her.
7. The last picture is to say thank you to everyone out there and have a good 2018!