Day 30 of #TheJanuaryChallenge by @64millionartists is ‘Your Turn (me)’. Make up and set someone else a challenge.
Today I set you, ‘Making Stars’☺️
Because you are all stars for participating in #TheJanuaryChallenge and coming this far
Here is a video on how to make a 4mm wide star (apologies on the blurring).
1. Tie a knot with your strip of paper.
2. Fold in the shorter end and tuck it in.
3. Twist and fold the longer part round the edges until finish (you will feel which way it wants to twist. Do not crease or flatten tight as you will find it hard to nip up the corners later). 4. If you have excess near the end, tuck it in and rip off.
5. Start nipping in the corners to give it a 3D look.
6. Now you have a lucky star!
Or you can show your own version of stars.
#64MillionArtists #YourTurn #Origami #Creativity